SKIP TO THE VERY BOTTOM, IF THIS POSTING IS "tl;dr."
I won’t provide a link, but my own ‘lion’s den’ outreach to ‘ostrich Republicans’ has been to comment on the site of a talented Kremlin-basement artist Antonio Branco.
(Have YOU all taken on an outreach effort of your own? No? Shame on you.)
Without exception Mr. Branco’s memes are standard Foxite lies, or damnable lies, or (occasionally) only gross exaggerations. Today he showed the Biden Tree of Fruits. (Citing Paul: “By his fruits you shall know him.”) And a couple of the bad Biden ‘fruits’ are partly true, e.g. inflation and a slight uptick in border-crossers, the rest being outright lies…
… and (again) I confronted his ditto-heads with an offer to escrow major wager stakes on their jibbering assertions. Or on my own list of the REAL fruits of the Biden years, so far. These fruits include:
- declining deficits, (Dems are ALWAYS more fiscally responsible! I invite $$$ wagers...)
- record low unemployment,
- restored alliances, including a NATO that’s now more formidable than ever, after Trump’s attempted sabotage,
- a rising power in the East that’s now enraged as we bring manufacturing home at astounding rates,
- crime rates that remain always VASTLY higher in Red-run states, along with rates of almost every other turpitude...
- infrastructure rebuilding at last,
- Vigorous action (at last) toward saving the planet… (anyone who can rationalize Saudi/Kremlin/Fox-generated rants denying that desperate need proves their hatred of science, the top thing that truly made America Great.)
- protecting rights of the oppressed, and
- restoring confidence of our fact professions, from science, teaching, journalism, medicine, civil service and law all the way to the intel/FBI/military officer heroes who won the Cold War and the War on Terror.
FOUR Branco 'fruits' have some small basis in fact, like the inflation that burst forth from Trump-bungled supply chain blunders and - I admit - the Dems' shifting $trillions of stimulus from the top 0.01% to the middle class, prompting personal spending maybe too high. The rest are damned lies and those who refuse wagers over verifiable fact are damned cowards for not stepping up, to back up *any* of their nutter right wing meme-assertions, the way an actual man would.
But why bother issuing my own rant right now? Everyone’s all “tl;dr”. Anyway, if you are one of our side’s frippy preeners, rationalizing reasons to split the only coalition that can save the planet, well, you’ll not listen to me now.
I have lured far more ostriches out of their meme holes than most of my critics have. Now it’s time to spend tomorrow rousting young folks and wavering iffy-voters to the polls. They can stand in line to vote, the way our ancestors did. Bring bottles of water to share.
Finally: HERE are the real owners of the GQP party, gleefully accepting the gift that Fox-suckler fools gave them. These images are true, unlike the agitprop meme-lies clutched by your mad uncle. They won't lure him out of his Nuremberg rally. But the visuals might do some good with your wavering aunt…